9.0 L Foam Extinguisher
9.0 L Foam fire extinguisher. Australian Standards approved, includes discharge hose with aspirating nozzle, wall bracket, extinguisher signs (as required by Australian Standards) and security seal tie.
Buy our 9.0 L Foam fire extinguisher and receive:
- 1 x 9.0 L Foam Fire Extinguisher
- 1 x Wall Mounting Bracket
- 1 x Fire Extinguisher Location Sign
- 1 x Foam Fire Extinguisher Identification Sign
- 1 x Maintenance Test Tag (initial test included).
BRAND NEW – AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS APPROVED – 12 MONTH WARRANTY
All images are supplied for illustration purposes only, brands may vary.
- All iFire Shop fire extinguishers are maintenance tested and tagged prior to shipping;
- Guaranteed current year's stock;
- Your order will be shipped within 24 hours or it's free! (Excludes WA Public Holidays and the period December 15 - January 15).
WHEN TO USE
- Class A fires – Ordinary combustibles
- Class B fires – Flammable and combustible liquids
Inspection and maintenance is to be performed at regular six monthly intervals as required by Australian Standard AS 1851 - iFire Shop uses and recommends Protector Fire Services.
AGENT TYPE: 6 % AFFF
AGENT CAPACITY (L): 9.0
APPROX. FULL MASS (kg): 12.3
VALVE: Forged brass valve with controllable discharge and pressure indicator
CARRY HANDLE / SQUEEZE LEVER: Powder coated
WORKING PRESSURE: 700 kPa @ 23 +/- 2°c
CYLINDER TEST PRESSURE: 2.0 MPa
CYLINDER PRESSURE TEST: 5 Yearly
DISCHARGE ASSEMBLY TYPE: Discharge Hose and Aspirating Nozzle
APPROX. DISCHARGE TIME (sec): 60
FIRE RATING - 'STILL AIR': 3A 20B
PAINT FINISH / BAND COLOUR: Polyester Powder Coat - Signal Red (R13) / Blue Band
MOUNTING: Wall Type Bracket
DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE: Complies and approved to AS/NZS 1841
* Specifications may vary dependant upon brand supplied.