Fire Rake (Bighorn)
The Bighorn Fire Rake is an essential implement for country fire fighters and farmers. It is ideal for raking combustible debris, chopping fire breaks and scraping back burning bark from trees. The rake head is constructed from a 2.5mm thickness carbon steel and heat treated for durability with a fibreglass handle.
- 85mm teeth, 245mm x 65mm blade
- Head measurement - 280mm W x 260mm H
- Handle measurement - 1500mm L x 35mm diameter
- Fibreglass handle
- Six concave teeth, for added strength
- Also suitable for spreading and levelling concrete.