1.2 x 1.2m Fire Blanket
Our fire blankets are compact, portable, light weight and comply with Australian Standards. They are available in quick release soft pouches. For the non-commercial cook top, a 1.2 metre x 1.2 metre Fire Blanket is the ideal solution for cooking oil fires and can be fixed using a single fixing such as a hook or screw.
- Comes in storage pouch
- Easily mounted—suitable for hanging inside cupboard door
- Quick release tabs
- Complies with Australian Standard AS/NZS 3504
- Maintenance Test Tag (initial test included).
BRAND NEW – AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS APPROVED – 12 MONTH WARRANTY
All images are supplied for illustration purposes only, brands may vary.
- All iFire Shop fire blankets are maintenance tested and tagged prior to shipping;
- Guaranteed current year's stock;
- Your order will be shipped within 24 hours or it's free! (Excludes WA Public Holidays and the period December 15 - January 15).
WHEN TO USE
- SMALL Class F fires – Cooking oils and fats
Note: Fire Blankets are only designed for SINGLE USE! You should dispose of your Fire Blanket after use. Never re-use a fire blanket.
Inspection and maintenance is to be performed at regular six monthly intervals as required by Australian Standard AS 1851 - iFire Shop uses and recommends Protector Fire Services.
- 1.2m x 1.8m Fire Blanket
- Certified & Approved to AS/NZS 3504
* Specifications may vary dependant upon brand supplied.